DA@L is ready. We have an exciting line up for the Distributed Algorithms @ Loughborough workshop for this coming Monday, Jan 28th. The details of the workshop are at www.cosher.org/dal – many thanks to EPSRC for funding the COSHER project.
- Artur Czumaj, Warwick, UK. Round Compression for Parallel Approximate Matching Algorithms
- Matthew Daggitt, Cambridge, UK. An algebraic approach to routing
- Michael Elkin, Ben-Gurion University, Israel. Distributed Routing
- Shay Kutten, Technion, Israel. Brief history of local checkability: from self stabilization to complexity theory
- Iain Phillips, Loughborough University, UK. How to break the Internet in new and interesting ways
- Thomas Sauerwald, Cambridge, UK. On coalescence time in graphs — When is coalescing as fast as meeting?
- Paul Spirakis, Liverpool University, UK. Models for Programmable Matter
- Amitabh Trehan, Loughborough University, UK. COSHER: Self-Healing Compact Routing and other problems in low memory
- Posco Tso, Loughborough University, UK. The Federated RaspberryPi µ-Infrastructure Testbed